Greg Harelson, AARE, CRS, GRI
Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer
Greg has been in the Auction, Real Estate and Sales industry since 1971. He is a Graduate of the Nashville School of Auctioneers and holds the title of Auctioneer and Colonel. Greg earned the Designations of Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate, Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyers Representative and Graduate, Realtor Institute.
Greg has also earned Lifetime Million Dollar Sales Award, is an Honored Member of the Manchester Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals. He is a member of the Greater Las Vegas board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and the National Association of Auctioneers. He is very active in charity/benefit auction events held in Las Vegas and his knowledge and experience have helped numerous foundations.
Greg earned his auctioneer license in the State of Tennessee and conducted thousands of auctions across the country. In 2004 he moved to Nevada and started his own full service real estate and auction company. Auction One Las Vegas has gain recognition in Las Vegas providing honest and reliable services to hundred of clients.
Greg is the only Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer in the State of Nevada to hold the ‘AARE’ designation, Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate. Less than 1% of all Auctioneers across the US hold this designation.
- Real Estate Broker License – State of Nevada
- Auctioneer License – City of Las Vegas
- Auctioneer License – Clark County
- Auction Permit – Clark County
- Nevada State License
- Greg is a Graduate of the Nashville Auction School and has completed the state mandatory apprenticeship of two years supervised Auction training under a state licensed Principal Auctioneer where he was required to complete 2000 hours of supervised Auction training. As a Licensed Apprentice Auctioneer, Greg completed training in all aspects of the auction process. After completion of his two year apprenticeship, Greg had to complete a 30 hour auctioneer course and pass a state auctioneer exam. Upon complication and passing the auctioneer exam Greg was licensed as a Principal Auctioneer
- Greg has been awarded the title of Colonel by the auction industry.
- Graduate of the coveted (AARE) Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate which is now the highest designation in the Auction profession.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)